Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Halloween Sampling

It's more than 24 hours after our Sip & Shop and I'm still pooped!! We had an incredible, enthusiastic stream of Halloween enthusiasts all day long!! Hooray!! Thanks so much to you all for making the day such a success. I was home by six and asleep on the couch in front of a blaring History channel by about 6:45!!!! What an incredible life I lead........

I had to admit that we got several half shipments and orders that had been promised, that still didn't get here for Saturday. Plus, numerous orders that are spread out will be coming in over the next several weeks. SO!!! New merchandise arriving, hopefully, daily!

Here are a few shots from around the shop..unlabeled. I'm not sure I'm making any sense yet!!!
You can click on any of them to enlarge.


















I'll post more after I get some good sleep!!
Best,
Cheri

No comments: