Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More gift ideas for the totally confused.

Ever notice how this last week before Christmas, we seem to add people to our "to buy for" list?? The neighbor that we don't really know but is always so nice, the Sunday School teacher, the last minute gift exchange w/ our leads group, our Cub Scout leader's wife that did so much extra work & etc!!
(these were just a few that customers told us about and found something perfect!)
If you have found yourself in this predicament-the odds are great that we can help you out. Plus we'll wrap it up for you in one of our cute gift bags, add a bow and there you go. Aren't you efficient??!
Triple milled soaps. You have to use it- so make it beautiful!

...or fun.....magnetic list holders!

Luxurious hand cream-we just got in this nifty purse size tube.

Our popular photoweights are back in. Make it simple with a picture or go wild w/ embellishments.

The whimsical dragonfly magnets. We also have bees and ladybugs.

Bronze leaf tealight holders. These are so pretty.


Of course there is so much more, as you know, that you could also pick yourself up a little something since you've been especially good this year. And you have been~we know. We deal with with you all and couldn't ask for nicer guests.




Take time to breath & enjoy the season.
Cheri







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't made it in this Christmas season yet but if I get to town I will. I can't thank you enough for all you do to provide us all with a little bit of heaven in the shopping world. Beautiful things are grand but what means the most is the warm and friendly feeling you create. I love to stop in to browse and to bring friends. I wish you well in this season and for the year to come.

Anonymous said...

Cheri,

You don't know me, I've only been in your shop a couple times, but I just wanted to say I love what you are doing. I've spent tens of thousands of volunteer hours over the past 20 years working on urban planning and historic preservation issues, still miss so many of the unique shops that have sadly gone away as the big box stores moved in, so wanted to express my gratitude for your creating a very special place for any and all to experience. It matters more to the greater community than you know. I wish your shop was in Hyde Park so I could visit more often. I hope to bring my grandchildren in the next time they are in town so they can share the wonder.

I wish you much success.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.