Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sip & Shop

We'll be putting out the champagne and cold sparkling cider for a Fall version of our "Sip & Shop" cocktails on Saturday, September 19. Add some little "nibblies" and lots of new merchandise and it's a sure bet for a good day. The first wave of Halloween will be out and fall touches will be everywhere. These are fun events you don't want to miss!!


SWITCH GEARS TO:

This is where we got to spend some time with friends over the long Labor Day weekend. I so needed to get away and this was the perfect spot. Outside of Sumpter, OR, the cabin is located in the "ghost town" of Bourne. No running water, no electricity, no crowds, no noise except for the creek running behind. Ahhhhh.
Can you see the incredible gingerbread on this deserted cabin? (click on the photo to enlarge)

Cracker Creek (Crick!) is right off the deck where more than one hour was spent drinking coffee, etc, etc!


Mr. Good Goods got in some fly fishing time.




..and now for something completely different:



Just in!! These bags contain thirty
inspirational/encouraging/thinking of you cards to tuck in your child's lunch, notebook or pencil bag for them to discover during the school day. Very sweet.


We're slowly bring out the fall colors.





Hope you have the time to stop in soon!!
Take Care-
Cheri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Cheri,

I am here this morning, with my husband gone fishing, and I am totally enjoying your web site.

Reading your web site and all the events and looking at your pic's and your trip to Bourne. I am truly feeling those words, right now, you have on your web site............
"Women need real moments of solitude and self reflection to balance how much of ourselves we give away". (thank you)

I have been to Sumpter and Bourne, amazing area. Beautiful!
Have have you ever gone on the train in Sumpter? It is fun. They have a big flea market or a huge sidewalk sale once a year. Have to check with the Sumpter chamber of commerce to find out the dates. I have always wanted to go to that.

Listen, I just wanted to tell you, even though I am a new-ee to your store and web site, I am thrilled. I love your store.

You are to be complimented on your web site, it makes me feel like you are talking to me, and not just adding info and general stuff. It was fun and a.......
"Can't wait to come to all your fun events you have planned".
I do want to know when Elaine Ambrose is there. I have seen her name around.

Wish I too could make my home an all white antique heaven. I would love it, love it, love it!

I will be in soon, as I printed off your coupon off your web site. That's nice, thank you very much :)

Thank you so much, just really enjoyed going through your web site.

I am so glad I stopped that one Sat, you were just closing, out front watering your plants, and you let me browse for a bit, you said your husband was out of town and so was mine.

Thank you Cheri. I will be in. I love your store, and all your nice fun items.

Love it, love it, love it!
Wanda Branin