Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Change is good......


A new year always makes me reflect on my business and how to continue to create excitement, keep the store fresh, interesting and inspiring.

More than ever, I plan to be very choosy and true to my vision with what I offer at good goods.  New store hours, trunk shows, a bit of redecorating and new lines are all part of the plans.


 
This store is a huge part of my life and I feel such pleasure when you make it even a small part of yours!

As for now, we will be closed until Tuesday, January 7.  Inventory is taking up a portion of that time but I'm also taking some time for me. To rest and get focused.

Our new store hours begin on the 7th:

Closed:  Sunday & Monday
Tues-Fri:  11:00 to 6:00
Saturday: 11:00 to 5:00

Melissa & I look forward to seeing you.  Often!



3 comments:

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

Happy New Year! Enjoy your few days to re-energize!

Karen said...

Happy New Year, Cheri and Melissa,
I love Good Goods, and I love you two! So happy that you are taking some time to renew....good for the soul. I will see you the beginning of Feb! Can't wait to see what you have in store for the store:) Love to both of you, Karen

Cindy Lou said...

What a great idea! Good for you, good for the store, and good for us. 2014 should be a gem.