Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Best of Boise

Voting started recently for the Boise Weekly's annual Best of Boise issue. So, of course, here am I encouraging everyone to go vote and hopefully vote for good goods & co as "Best Gift Shop"!
(yes!! they have finally put in a category where I don't have to compete against the Co-op and Record Exchange who nudged me into third place a few years back!!!)

I admit it looks intimidating (since you have to register) but it's really quite simple and fun. Makes me aware of all the different areas of shopping, dining, cultural and outdoor activities we have to enjoy in this great town.

When it comes to something like this, I have no shame. No pride. A small, independent store like mine can't buy advertising this effective and a small independent store like mine needs it!!!!

Pop on over to the Boise Weekly, look for the Best of Boise logo from the top of this post and vote!!

If good goods wins this year, we'll be havin' a party-I guarantee!!!
Thanks from the campaign trail,
Cheri

No comments: