Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Zen of Birthdays........

My Aunt Marilee taught me a very important lesson in life. I will share it with you now.

Do not keep your birthday a secret.

And she was right-where is the fun in that??


Which leads to:

Cheri's Birthday Fun!


Which means:

A. Discounts to you on your purchase!

and
B. Buy one, get one free on new Angel Vine plants!!


On my birthday only!!!!

Saturday, July 17th


I always try to come up with some fun idea that is easy to pull off in the shop so this year I'm tying in my affection for vintage Bingo. Each of the wooden spheres in my Bingo cage will be marked with discounts up to 40% and you get to spin to discover the discount you will get! Plus, one of our bestsellers--sweet Angel Vine plants--will be buy one, get one half off!!


Remember, this is a one day special. Don't blow it!!!
Now, shall we take a look at some other good reasons for birthdays?
(I'm positive my husband is planning to make something similar to one of these for me.........)




























The only present I want is a busy day at good goods!!
Eat Cake!!
Cheri

No comments: