Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Creative Genius........

Today was dreary. Very. Dreary. Which is always a great day to make something new and generally spew creativeness. Hanging from a tree branch outside my studio window is our fancy, shmancy, copper, solar powered (why?) bird feeder. There was a lot of activity out there today and I decided to get some pictures of the guys that came to visit.


See? They are waiting in line!

Well.......actually I saw a little pecking....






So many would fly up, then away faster than I could shoot..




Hmmmm. Bottom feeders.......





So I decided to post some pictures of my dining-room-turned-studio. Usually when I make something this is where the majority of the work is done. Plus, it wasn't a total mess that would humiliate me if someone came over!



This is my vintage drafting table that I took in trade years and years ago for my husband. Well, that came out wrong, didn't it? I got it for my husband. Wait. It was to belong to my husband...but then somehow, I confiscated it. I'm a cagey one alright.



Alright, might as well show you the rest even though this was before I vacuumed and there are scraps of paper on the floor . It's a great room to work in because it gets the best light in the house. Unfortunately, there are no doors on this room to hide a mess should someone make one.....


But this! Now this is my lifesaver. I bought this from a friend of mine, Sally, several years ago and it was the best $$ ever spent. I can cram sooo many supplies into this cabinet...


Messy!! and then voila:



Except for all the boxes, dog hair on the rug and paper clippings on the floor, I'm very much the perfect homemaker!
Take care!
Cheri

No comments: