Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

The leaves are just starting to change.....

 
...at good goods, anyway!!!
 
 After this hot summer, I'm looking forward to a looooong Fall.
  How about you?
 
 Halloween will be peeking out here and there pretty soon. 
Have several orders that need to show up first-hopefully everything will arrive by the end of the week. Weee!
 
I'll be getting ready for "Boo-tique"
once I make a decision as to when to have it!
 
I'll let you know...promise.
 


Welcome, September!

1 comment:

Dani said...

I so enjoyed my visit to your store this summer when I was visiting from Texas. My sister brought me to your store, only for me to realize I had found it on my own years earlier while visiting Boise! Much to my delight, I received the flamingo canvas from your store in the mail from her and it looks great in my home. I'd love to have other prints, too. Can you direct me to where I might find them? Thanks! messynightstand@gmail.com