Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Dog Days of Summer

I'm lovin' this cooler weather--and even the days of rain. My activity level soars when I'm not pouring sweat. I mean perspiring.........

There were some good estate sales this past week and I've picked up some fun odds & ends to bring into the shop. Vendors are starting to ship again, finally. I've never had so many backorders before. In fact, the Fall/Halloween (oh, and some Christmas) merchandise is arriving but I'm not showing you any of that yet. No, I'm just not quite ready for that. Anticipation!!

This & that. Old silver, linens, clocks, ribbons.............

OLD silver

Yes, these are garden stakes, but I envisioned them as frames.


Tweet



Some new wire shelving-just love this look.




Yea--new cubbies!!





Thanks to all of you who responded to my SOS!! Bless your hearts--you are THE best!!!
And be sure to check back soon for updates and a few things that are in the works.
Take care!!
Cheri

No comments: