Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

...........summer is coming to a close

......and you can see the changes showing up all over the shop. I'm loving it. It's been a while since I've taken photos around the store so here's a little taste of what things are looking like nowadays!


Fall colors & foliage






I'm loving some of the new merchandise






Orange!




The infamous putkas-scented this year!! Yummmmmm


And now for a peek at Halloween which won't be out until the 11th of the month at our Vintage BOOtique. Stop in that Saturday and see for yourself . I imagine it will go fast with all the "anticipation" we've been hearing! gulp--I hope I bought enough!!!














Someone's keepin' their eye on you.............
Stop in and say "hi" when you're in the neighborhood. Until then-
Take care,
Cheri








No comments: