Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Vintage Boo-tique




The mad rush is on to put everything in perfect place for our Vintage Bootique this Saturday. I was going to preview some of our Halloween merchandise but.....I'm still thinking about it. Especially since product is crammed into cupboards, on shelves, in my garage.....not the best for great photo ops if you know what I mean...

I've got the cider and hard cider and am making the grocery list for pumpkin tarts etc. Still so much to get together. Ahhh, my life!! Plus Art in the Park is this weekend....competition!! Not to worry. We had a good turn out last year despite lots of other distractions!

So instead of giving away secrets....I just took some fun shots and everyone can stop in and see what happening at good goods.















Oh, all right.....just a couple hints................

He caught you looking at him, didn't he???


Hmmmm.........
XXOO,
Cheri

No comments: