Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Roses and Rust Vintage Market

 
What a fantastic show.
I'm almost speechless.  Almost.
 
A great crowd, wonderful *junk* and friendly, helpful vendors!
 (thanks Art, Merry and everyone else that helped me with everything from backing in the Uhaul to loading it  up at the end of the show)
Next time....I have to take better pictures but this is what we've got for now.
 
 
 
 Gatherings was right at the front door.


 So was Lipstick Gypsy.
 
 
 I wish I knew the name of every vendor pictured.
Feel free to comment, if you know what I don't!
 
 My next door neighbors from Parma.
They do a show up there in the fall called "Hoot & Holler".  Keep an eye out for that one.
 
 
 Ohmygosh, the trailers.  Guess what is now on my Christmas list.....






And good goods!
 
 
 My daughter, Lauren, was a huge help and so much fun to work with.



 
 
 
 
 

 Next show will be near the end of September.
Really, you don't want to miss it.
  It will be moving North one room to a larger space and I heard there will be a preview the Friday evening before the Saturday show.
 
Thanks Zizi and Bonnie.  Boise has been waiting for you!!!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cheri, thanks for taking such good photos! I was too overwhelmed to get a good look or any pics! Fun time!
Sheri' Sarton
Jubilee Junk

Unknown said...

Cheri the vendor you are inquiring about is At the Farmhouse by Tiffany Bachman

Unknown said...

Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or  also with his personal E-mail on 247officedept@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.