Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Changing of the Seasons

This well could be the toughest time of the year for good goods. Really! Vacations start, kids are out of school and require entertaining and transport to different activities, out of town trips, gardening takes top billing--generally, schedules are out of whack!!! I'm in my 13th year of retail ownership and this has happened every summer, in Denver and now in Boise, so it's not like it isn't worked into the "plan". I just don't like this part of the plan!! So, I thought I'd post a few things that I have been working on and then I'll go work on several things that have been swirling around in my brain. Garden things.



Now, I had one of these old stamp holders hanging around and I didn't know just what to do with it. Then I saw that Elizabeth had turned hers into a spice rack in her new kitchen. Ah ha!! Her incredible $500 kitchen redo and spice rack can be ogled here !!




I meant to put in a picture of our finch nest (baby finches in the honeysuckle almost at our front door!!), but somehow....I'm still recovering from being at the shop, fluffing, too late the other night!!

Must run create something that doesn't involve power tools. Oh!! Keep an eye out for details on our "Third Anniversary Brouhaha" coming up on June 20th.
Take care-
Cheri


1 comment:

farmerjulie said...

Hi Cheri! so fun chatting and meeting you today! I LOVE your store! Just what our area needs! You do a great job!!
Julie