Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Road Construction Blues...


Road construction-every business owners nightmare!! If you were on Glenwood, State Street, or Chinden last weekend, you've probably sworn off that route forever!! Which is a good opening to thank everyone that braved that mess to come by our "Sip & Shop" last weekend. We had a wonderful turnout!!! Bless your hearts!

Update: Traffic has been moving just fine this week. Most of the work is being done after 7 pm and they have really been making progress. Considering how irritated I was about the whole situation a few days ago, I'm impressed! And relieved.......!

I'll continue to report on the progress so check back.
Take care-
Cheri

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Cheri,

I don't know if you remember me or not? My sister and I came into your beautiful shoppe on saturday.

I bought all of the last balls with the letters imprinted on them.

I just wanted to let you know that I adore your shoppe and your blog.

Good Goods and Co. has now become my favorite place to shop in Boise.

If it's okay with you, I would love to write about your shoppe and blog on my blog. Let me know.

Thank you.

Melissa
Sunbonnet Cottage